New England Camaro-Firebird - NECF

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RaGiN Z
RaGiN Z
Chevy 454
Chevy 454

found the Garage from the old site... well, some of it. Empty found the Garage from the old site... well, some of it.

Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:30 am
I found a couple things through the wayback machine.  It wasn't working for me the other day.  

You can see the Garage in the top right of every page and the first two are in the garage I believe.

It seems to be an add on to the site but I couldn't figure out from where. I would love to have all that information back, I put everything in there.

found the Garage from the old site... well, some of it. 2021-011
found the Garage from the old site... well, some of it. 2021-010
found the Garage from the old site... well, some of it. 2021-012
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://ne-camaro-firebird.forumotion.com

found the Garage from the old site... well, some of it. Empty Re: found the Garage from the old site... well, some of it.

Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:51 am
Not sure how you found anything from the old site but it was popular in the analytics...
I have no way to access any of the old info, unfortunately. I have some stuff I saved that I wrote, and some stuff Brian wrote, I think, but not sure. I was just starting to back info on a flashdrive when our site got hacked...
I can add in the garage feature, I believe. I was looking to create it a few days ago, but stopped

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
RaGiN Z
RaGiN Z
Chevy 454
Chevy 454

found the Garage from the old site... well, some of it. Empty Re: found the Garage from the old site... well, some of it.

Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:46 pm
there are a couple sites you can use but I find the wayback machine site to be the best.  The catch is they have to take "snapshots" of the site you are looking for.  They didn't have much and its a crap shoot if anything works but its better than nothing.  

Admin likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum